joint venture marketing Does your joint venture have a website? If you are like most JV marketers, you do. Whether you market your product or service locally, regionally, nationally, or globally, a website is one of the most cost-effective marketing devices you can use. And one great way to leverage your online marketing efforts is
joint venture marketing
Does your joint venture have a website? If you are like most JV marketers, you do. Whether you market your product or service locally, regionally, nationally, or globally, a website is one of the most cost-effective marketing devices you can use. And one great way to leverage your online marketing efforts is to build a list of customers with whom you stay in touch.
Understanding List Building
List building is simply the efforts you use to create and grow an online customer base. Customers who agree to be put on a list provide an email address, or less often, a mailing address. This important contact can be invaluable when you want to promote special deals to return customers or offer your online customer list a first chance at a sale, etc.
Since an online customer list can be a great marketing tool for your JV, here are some great ways you can improve your list building efforts:
1. SEO – Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of making your JV website popular among major search engines. People are searching for your types of products and services every day, and they can find your website from a search result. A search engine might rank your website higher when you plant certain and pertinent keywords and phrases throughout your website. Use META tags to help search engines catalogue your site. Update regularly with blog posts or articles that use a reasonable density of important keywords (2% to 3% is the current targeted density). Top SEO ranking is essentially free marketing. Make sure your website can be found by search engines.
2. PPC – Another way to draw search engine traffic is by using pay per click (PPC). When you use PPC, you agree to pay a certain fee to a search engine every time an online user clicks your link. In return, the search engine puts your paid advertisement link at the top or beside search results where a search customer can easily see it.
3. Social Media – Use social media sites like Twitter and Facebook to gather “fans” and “followers” of your JV business. Your social media list can also become beneficiaries of special deals that you offer.
4. Free Download – When an online user visits your site, invite and entice them to sign up on your list in return for a free download. Giving something for free is a great way to convince people to give you their contact info. Make the free download something valuable, such as a buyer’s guide, a helpful article, or even an eBook with helpful advice.
5. Newsletter – Compose and send a regular newsletter to your list. At the beginning of each newsletter, you should invite the receiver to forward it on to others who they think could benefit from your newsletter or products. This is a great way to build your list from recommendations.
JV marketing takes many forms, and one of the most used forms is online marketing. Be sure you have a good strategy to build your online contact list so you can take advantage of return customers and recommendations.
christian fea is CEO of Synertegic, Inc. A joint venture marketing firm. He exemplifies how to profit from Joint Venture relationships by creating profit centers with minimal risk and maximum profitability.
To discover more joint venture marketing Strategies join his free joint venture marketing Wealth Report.