joint venture marketing
joint venture marketing
Squeeze pages are a common marketing tool used to build a customer list and even boost sales in some situations. They can be particularly effective in joint venture marketing because you can team up with another business to lure their customers to your squeeze page as well.
This article will cover the basics of what a squeeze page is and how to use one effectively to build your list and boost your bottom line.
What is a Squeeze Page?
In simplest terms, a squeeze page is a web page that asks a visitor for some sort of action in order to proceed further into the website. An effective squeeze page will usually promise something enticing in exchange for information like a potential customer’s name and email address.
As you can see, squeeze pages are a quick way to build a decent customer list because you are getting more potential customers to provide contact information through this method. Armed with this information, you can go to work transforming potential customers into loyal clients with your savvy joint venture marketing techniques.
Tips for Creating a Squeeze Page
Before you begin crafting your own squeeze page for your joint venture, there are a few tools you should have in your marketing arsenal, including:
- Web Hosting – Before you set up your squeeze page, make sure you have a reliable web host that offers unlimited bandwidth and space to accommodate new customer flow.
- Autoresponder – Once you get the customer’s information, use it to the fullest with autoresponders that keep potential clients connected to your company.
- URL Encryption – Visitors can sometimes learn to get around your squeeze page by decoding the html source. Encrypt subsequent web pages so that is not an option.
- Emails – Entice your potential customers (or current customers from your JV partner) to your squeeze page using an email describing what is waiting for them on your website so they are ready to sign up on your squeeze page the minute they get there.
- Passing Information – When you use a tool that passes your customer’s information from your squeeze page to the next page on your website, you engage the customer more effectively – by calling him by name or using other information to personalize your business to his specific needs.
When you are able to use these tips to build the most effective squeeze page possible, you and your JV partner will benefit from increased customer traffic and a bigger customer list to work with. However, you can also use this technique to increase sales once customers sign up for your website.
Squeeze pages are an excellent way to build your customer list, but they can also boost your sales. Have a special offer ready and waiting for customers that sign up on your squeeze page to encourage them to make that initial purchase. When you can use your squeeze pages to their fullest benefit, the rewards you and your JV partner will reap from those simple web pages will be enormous.
christian fea is CEO of Synertegic, Inc. A joint venture marketing firm. He exemplifies how to profit from Joint Venture relationships by creating profit centers with minimal risk and maximum profitability.
To discover more joint venture marketing Strategies join his free report on joint venture marketing.