- Ideas are common, they don’t create profits by themselves. Execute your plan today (don’t wait until it’s perfect) and modify from there. #
- Starting a business? Focus. Spend 80% of your markeitng time finding your first sales strategy that will bring in your first few clients. #
- @jenesysgroup Yes, leveraging your time through alliances is very smart. Unfortunately, 95% of business owners don’t do it. What do you do? in reply to jenesysgroup #
- Ping.fm. One service that updates all of your social networks. http://ping.fm/dashboard/ #
- @HerMedia Nice survey! What have you found that most people are looking for in a VA? in reply to HerMedia #
- Are there any limits that Twitter puts on the number of Following and Followers that you can add in a day, month or total account lifetime? #
Powered by Twitter Tools.